Program Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of this program, graduates will be able to:
• Communicate effectively and ethically in writing and speaking.
• Use fundamental concepts of mathematics to solve problems and interpret quantitative data.
• Apply the scientific method by observing phenomena, developing hypotheses, implementing experiments, and
• Analyze and use information resources in an ethical manner.
• Interpret and evaluate meaning from aesthetic, philosophical, ethical, literary and/or multidisciplinary perspectives.
• Demonstrate global awareness and knowledge of diverse ethnic, racial and religious backgrounds, cultures, and
• Analyze factors, including culture, that shape behavior and social structures.
• Use ethical concepts to evaluate issues and make ethical decisions.
• Analyze and evaluate artistic and creative forms of expression.
• Demonstrate competence in using technology as a tool in communication, research, and quantitative analysis.