In the Student Portal, please locate your Student Schedule or use the Course Search to identify which course format your instructor will be using. Information for each format can be found below:
- Online, Open Schedule: Fully online, using Brightspace for the course
- Hybrid Online, Optional Times: Uses Brightspace and optional live Zoom sessions that will be recorded and posted for students to watch as their schedule allows.
- Live Online, Required Times: Uses Brightspace and meets live using Zoom at scheduled times and uses Brightspace for assessments, assignments etc. Zoom sessions will be recorded and posted for students who may not be able to participate in all live sessions.
- F2F-hybrid: Has some campus-based face-to-face instruction in addition to online instruction using Brightspace.
- On-site Classroom: Essential labs with required, regularly scheduled campus-based face-to-face class meetings and uses Brightspace for communications, resources, etc.