Here are a couple of useful tidbits of information you might want to know if you take a CIS/NET/WEB course at YCCC.
- VirtualBox is a free software package that allows virtual systems to be ran on Windows, Linux, and Macintosh systems and is used in a number of CIS courses
Computer Tech Servers (available on-campus only)
- moxie, a Linux Server (running Ubuntu Server) is located at 192.168.10.10
- puzzle, Windows Server (running Windows Server 2008) is located at 192.168.10.11
- elephant, a Linux Server (running Ubuntu Server) is located at 192.168.10.15
- vm-1325, the management console to the VMWare cluster is located at 172.16.0.82