|Math, all classes, and CIS115*||Writing for ALL subjects including Oral Communications||Science||Online Support|
|Monday||9am—5pm or by appointment||9am--3 pm||By appointment||Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org any time, 7 days a week!|
|Tuesday||9am—5pm or by appointment||10am—1pm or by appointment with Sue||10am—1pm or evenings by appointment|
|Wednesday||9am—5pm or by appointment||10am—6pm with Sue||10am—6pm or evenings by appointment|
|Thursday||9am—5pm or by appointment||10am—1pm or by appointment with Sue||10am—1 pm or evenings by appointment|
|Friday||**||By appointment||By appointment|
|Saturday||**||By appointment||By appointment|
10am—3:00pm; see table below for schedule breakdown
* Depending on tutor availability
** Limited one-on-one tutoring spaces are available by appointment
|Darci||QR (Quantitative Reasoning MAT 118)||10am-12:30pm|
|Darci||Statistics (MAT 124)||12:30-3pm|
|Follow this ZOOM link to meet with Darci: https://zoom.us/j/91931625836|
• Gideon Spaulding (all math classes): Monday through Thursday 9am to 5pm
• Jill Smith (Quantitative Reasoning MAT118, Statistics MAT124, Software Applications CIS115): Mondays 10 am to 2 pm and Wednesdays 10am to 4pm;
• Karissa Cole (all math classes): Tuesdays and Thursdays 10 am to 4 pm and by appointment.
• Darci Lentz (Quantitative Reasoning MAT118, Statistics MAT124 and Computer Applications CIS115): Sunday: 10am to 3pm and by appointment. Email Darci at email@example.com
Please contact YCCCMathTutor@gmail.com to make an appointment.
• Sue Zimmer: Tuesdays 10 am to 1 pm, Wednesdays 10 am to 6 pm and Thursdays 10am to 1pm or by appointment-Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text Sue at 207-613-6439 • Sam Clifford Fridays and Saturdays by appointment. Email: email@example.com or text Sam at 207-200-5725
• Rebecca Oliver: Weekends and by appointment. Email: ROliver1@yccc.edu • Sue Zimmer: On campus Tuesday through Thursdays or by appointment. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text 207-613-6439
• Sam Clifford: email@example.com or text Sam at 207-200-5725
The Student Success Commons at York County Community College provides free tutoring to YCCC students in writing for any subject, math, sciences, and more. We also help students adapt to the online learning environment and provide support for the academic adjustment to college by offering assistance in areas such as time management, organization and procrastination.
Most of all - the staff and tutors are here to help you succeed in college by teaching you HOW to learn. We respect all learning styles and abilities and help you to build academic skills, confidence and strengths that will lead to your college success.
The Mission of the Student Success Commons
The Student Success Commons at York County Community College offers student-centered learning assistance designed to teach, develop, and enhance the overall academic skills necessary for college and career achievement. The Student Success Commons is committed to offering a positive academic experience that fosters student success and growth. (more...)
Director, Student Success Commons
Online Success Coach/Weekend Writing Tutor
Evening/Weekend Science Tutor
Math/CIS 115 Tutor
Mary Grady-ELL Tutor