Once you have received your YCCC email and password you can log into the college portal by following these steps:
1. Go to https://my.yccc.edu/ics (Note: when logging in for the first time we recommend you do so from a laptop or desktop computer.)
2. Click the "Login" button in the upper right-hand corner.
3.On the page the follows, enter your YCCC email address in the email address field
4. Click the "Next" button.
5. Enter your password in the password field. Ensure your password is entered correctly.
6. Click the "Sign in" button.
7.You will be prompted to enter a phone number so you can receive either a verification code or phone call to confirm your identity. Please note: you will use this authentication method whenever you log into a new computer or device to ensure it is you trying to access your account.
8. Once you’ve completed your authentication you will be taken to the YCCC portal where you will be able to access a variety of links from email to BrightSpace to financial aid information.
For a printable copy of these instructions please click here.
If you have any difficulties accessing your account, please contact IT Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or via phone at 1-207-216-4455.
Student Success Commons at York County Community College